Yoga classes are a very effective way of learning and practicing yoga, though yoga remains very much an individual practice.
There are times when it is appropriate for a student of yoga to consider private instruction. Such times include when a student:
- is just getting started with yoga
- has concerns about previous injuries or is recovering from illness
- seeks to overcome plateaus in their practice
- is pregnant and would like to learn asana modifications.
Individual or group yoga instruction is available by appointment at Back Back Bay Yoga Studio or at your home or office.
- Up to 2 participants at studio: $100/hour
- Up to 2 participants home/corporate: $125/hour
Fees are paid directly to the teacher in cash or check. Credit Cards can be accepted for longer term corporate sessions. All appointments require at least 24 hours notice to cancel, otherwise the time will count as a session used. In case of cancellation, please contact the teacher directly.