New Member Special: 14 Consecutive Days for $25!
Thank you for your interest in Back Bay Yoga Studio. We offer over 75 classes a week in a wide variety of styles. We offer a great introductory offer for you to try our classes at very economical rate.
There are no gimmicks or catches. You won't be automatically signed up for a membership or anything like that. This is simply a way to share with you what we love - YOGA!
You don't need to be fit or athletic or know anything to get started. Your simple desire to learn is PLENTY!
To get started, we make it easy.
- Purchase your New Member Special (14 Days for $25) online OR at the Studio before you 1st class. This can only be purchased the 1st time you come to the Studio and is not available for future purchases. If you purchase online, do this the day you want to attend class as it goes into effect that day.
- When you arrive, you will need to fill out a brief info waiver. If you purchased you New Member Special online, we will also need to see a valid photo ID.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the 1st class you want to attend. Arriving early ensures a stress-free experience. Latecomers are not admitted to classes.
- Wear Comfortable Workout Clothing. Yoga is practiced barefoot so no fancy footwear is needed. Yoga Mats are available to rent for $3 per use or you can purchase a mat.
If you have any other questions, please Contact Us and we will help to give you some direction. This is also helpful if you are working with any injuries.
BUY YOUR NEW MEMBER SPECIAL NOW - 14 DAYS FOR $25! Buy Now
New Student Info
We always welcome new students of All Levels to the studio, here are a few guidelines to help you feel at home.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to find the studio for your first class. No preregistration is required. Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts so that you may sign-in, orient yourself and enter class in a relaxed way. If you arrive after the start time of the class, you may not be admitted.
- Please refrain from wearing very scented products, perfume and cologne.
- Leave your cell-phones off, at home or in the car.
- Practice on an empty stomach, preferably 2-3 hours after your last meal.
- Please Inform the teacher if you have any injuries, illnesses or are pregnant. This is very helpful and important. Keep in mind that yoga practice should always be done under the supervision of a physician if there are health-related circumstances.
- Bring along a towel or yoga rug for absorption and to prevent slipping for sweatier classes. We rent towels for $2 and sell Yogitoes in our boutique for these purposes.
- Mat rentals with a natural, disinfectant cleaner wipe are available for $3, though we recommend purchasing your own for sanitary purposes.
- Stay hydrated. Drink water as a way to facilitate your practice in keeping your muscles supple and eliminating toxins.
- Keep practicing!!! Soreness after practice is totally normal, this is your body awakening. The more you practice, the better you will feel. A consistent yoga practice is recommended to receive the full benefits.
- Have fun and ask questions! The teachers and staff at BBY are here to help you!